Goodies Excavations Pty Ltd is committed to providing a safe working environment, the prevention of injuries and ill health, reducing the environmental impact of our operations and to continuously improve services for our customers.
Our ultimate goal is to achieve incident-free operations and to meet or exceed our customers' expectations in every area through the continuous improvement of our Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) performance.Goodies Excavations Pty Ltd Priorities
This policy is an integral part of our total management plan and the ultimate success of our company's operations.
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and Australian standards as amended and applicable to our business processes and operational requirements;
- Provide fit for purpose, well-maintained mechanical plant and equipment, as well as certified and competent operators to meet our customers' requirements;
- Develop systems and processes that effectively identify workplace hazards and either eliminate or reduce the risks associated with the hazard to "as low as reasonably practicable";
- Develop and maintain a quality management system to consistently provide the best possible service to our customers;
- Provide all individuals with relevant and appropriate information and training, for their role, to enable them to identify hazards and risks, and actively contribute to Goodies Excavations Pty Ltd SHEQ objectives;
- Utilise incident reporting information to continually improve our health, safety and environmental processes and systems;
- Encourage and respect contributions by all individuals towards the improvement of our SHEQ systems and processes
It is an expectation of Goodies Excavations Pty Ltd, that all individuals involved in our operations will exercise due diligence in relation to SHEQ matters and actively participate in and contribute to the continuous improvement of Goodies Excavations Pty Ltd SHEQ systems and processes.Call us today
to discuss our safety policy further or to book your next excavation.